Saturday, October 22, 2011

A gentle heart

He is just quiet and keeps to himself.

But that is because every time he talks with her he gets a little shy.

She dosn't notice this though.

She dosn't know that he secretly loves her.



She was hurt by that guy.

She was angry at that guy as well.

So she decided to she can't trust her heart with anyone for a while.



He believes in destiny.

And that destiny chose him a gentle hearted sensitive man for her.

But yet she dosn't feel the same way about him, that he feels for her.



So the days go by.

Each day he hopes that she will say i love you to him.

But each day the same result happens.

He knows deep down she would only say no to him.



So each day, he keeps asking to himself.

Is there something wrong with me?

Is it so wrong that i want to hold her gently in my arms and kiss her?

Telling her that i love you and sincerely mean it?...



Each day these thoughts went through his head.

The biggest question he had in his mind though was...

I know that guy hurt you but why won't you give love a chance?

Why won't you give me a chance?



He thinks to himself...

I promise if loved me...

I would never hurt you in anyway...

I would only give you all the love i have....



But yet he still held on to hope...

Hoping she would see that he loves her deeply and truly...

Giving him one chance...

He who has a gentle heart

No comments:

Post a Comment